Renovating and upgrading your bathroom is one of the best investments to make in your home. Whether you are looking to sell, or looking to update your forever home, you can rest assured that you will always see a return from your bathroom.
Bathrooms on a Budget: Create your dream bathroom for under $6,000
Bring your renovation dreams to life (on a budget)
Here are our top three tips for creating a dreamy bathroom while staying on a budget:
1. Plan, plan, plan
- Plan out the exact amount of products you will need. Create a list of items you need in your bathroom from the toilet right down to the accessories.
- Create a project plan and timeline. Write down all your necessary trades, and when you are expecting them.
- Find your style by creating a mood board. This will allow you to narrow down all your options so you can find the product that works for you.
2. Ask for help
- Our friendly customer service team are always ready to help you with any of your bathroom renovation questions, whether it’s style related or a technical question we’ve got you covered.
- We also highly recommend speaking to a licensed plumber or builder to get their expert advice on what may or may not work in your space.
- Asking for help will save you lots of time and money on small and avoidable mistakes.
3. Choose quality products from quality and trusted brands
- Make sure you are buying from only the best and trusted brands. This way you can be confident in the quality and the warranties of the brand and feel comfortable with the product you are installing into your bathroom.
- By ensuring you have quality products installed into your space, you are saving the pain and frustration that will come later down the track if you were to choose a lower quality fixture or fitting that would in turn cost more to get replaced or fixed.
Let's look at what a dream bathroom would entail...
That extra hygiene factor. Back to wall means no dust can get behind the toilet, and the rimless feature means no dirt or grime can hide in the toilet. If you have got the budget, the ultimate dream toilet would have to be a bidet toilet. Who doesn’t want a warm toilet seat on those cold winter mornings?
Get the best of both worlds. An overhead rain shower for the days you want that full body soak, and a hand shower for other days. The rail is perfect if you are in a family of different heights so you can adjust it. If you are doing a ‘Tiles-On’ renovation, a compact twin shower will do the trick.
A modern bathroom essential. The wall hung feature allows for your space to look bigger than it is. For younger kids, this is a great place to keep the stepping stool so it’s out of the way.
The cold in winter is easy to forget in our warmer months, but trust us when we say you’ll never go back to non-heated floors once you experience the warmth these bring during the winter.