- Experience light that feels natural, change between Warm White (3000K), Natural White (4000K) & Cool White light (5000K) via a switch on the back of the downlight
- Built-in PIR sensor with a 360 degree, 4-metre detection range
- Ideal for all interior residential rooms
- SAA approved with integrated dimmable driver with 600mm flex & plug
- Rated for IC Abutted and Covered usage to allow for covering with thermal insulation.
- Provides a wide 100-degree beam angle with up to 800 lumens of light from a 9W SMD LED light source.
- Perfect for new or retrofit installations with a standard 90mm hole cut-out.
- Please note, this product must be installed by a licensed electrician
The Brilliant Lumascan Downlight is slim and compact with a moulded polycarbonate body and a distinctive switch to change between three popular colour temperatures. The downlight provides a remarkable light from its wide-angled diffused beam and 800 lumen light output. The Lumascan downlight features an IP44 rated front with a built-in PIR Motion sensor for added functionality.
Brilliant is an industry leader with over 30 years of experience in lighting, electrical, air movement and smart products. They are committed to providing efficient and sustainable lighting with the mission to reduce carbon footprint and increase sustainability throughout every aspect of their business.
Globe Type / Base
CCT LED 3000K/ 4000K/5000K
IP44 (front only)
Height of shade (mm)
What's in the box?
Downlight with 3 pin plug
Shop by Range
Never worry about carrying around or losing your house keys again Simply lock and unlock your door with the sleek touchscreen keypad Create uniqu...View full details
Allows everyone in your home to enter how they want to, unlock using the touch screen, use one of the 2 IC Cards included to tap and go, use th...View full details