- Premium fine fire clay construction ensures high-quality and durable basins which are much more resistant to impact
- Thin rim design for a sleek, contemporary look
- The smooth, stain-resistant surface is non-porous and easy to clean
- Supplied with colour matched ceramic pop-up plug and waste. Metallic wastes are available from the Urbane II range as an additional purchase
- Australian designed and engineered
- 20 Year warranty
- This finish is made to order and has a lead time of up to 8 weeks. Please see lead time tab below for more information.
- Please note that each Liano II Basin has been handcrafted and hand finished with the application of colour. Every basin is therefore unique and colour appearance will vary to that seen in the images of the product.
About the brand
|Material||Fine fire clay|
|Plug and waste||Matching ceramic pop-up p&w included|
|Height above basin||12mm (over counter installation)|
What's In The Box
Please note these basins are made to order locally and have a lead time of 8 to 10 weeks for manufacture. Please contact our team (02 9674 1000) to obtain a current time frame.
If you require the basin within a shorter time frame, the gloss white, matte white and matte black options are stocked by Caroma and (pending stock availability) are available without a lead time. f
Shop by Range