1901 Double Butler Sink
by 1901 Sinks
- Beautiful hand crafted double butler sink, perfect for hamptons or farmhouse inspired kitchens.
- 90mm Stainless Steel Waste Fitting Included.
- Heat, scratch and stain resistant.
- The sink has a waterfall overflow (the centre division is slightly lower than the outside walls; allowing water to flow from one bowl to the next).
- The 1901 Double Butler sink is designed to be installed undermounted. It can be installed with or without the front exposed, depending on personal preference.
- Fireclay sink dimensions should be used only as a guide, each sink can vary 1-2%. It is recommended that the sink is purchased and measured before kitchen build.
This sink will add a classic statement to your renovation space. Fine Fireclay is a strong and durable material, used to handcraft sinks for hundreds of years. 1901 Sinks are a cherished feature of many kitchens, laundries and butler pantries across the country.