- Improve the efficiency of your Underfloor Heating by up to 50% through preventing downward heat loss and reducing your heat up times.
- R Value: 0.30 m2k/w
- 100% moisture resistance and rot proof.
- Ensures minimal heat loss into the substrate.
- Easy to install - cut with regular hand tools.
- Coated Boards can be glued to a concrete substrate using flexible tile glue & screwed to a timber substrate using screws and washers. Allow 10 washers per board.
- Can be stuck down to concrete substrate using a flexible cement-based tile adhesive.
- For fixing to timber substrate add fixing pack. 1 pack per 10 boards.
- Allow enough insulation board to cover your entire floor area.
- Econoboard is warranted against material defect for the lifetime warranty of the original floor covering under which it is installed.
Heat travels equally in all directions until it reaches a layer of thermal resistance. A layer of Econoboard Insulation Boards beneath the Underfloor Heating to act as a thermal resistance layer and stops the downward heat loss. Like all insulation, it is optional, however, it will pay itself off in the long term by reducing the ongoing running costs of the Underfloor Heating.
- Board Size: 1.2 x 0.6
- Board Thickness: 10mm
- Board Area: 0.72m2
- Thermal Conductivity 0.033W/MK
- Compressive Strength 300 kpa
- Water Absorption 0.6% by vol
- Temperature Range -50°C to +75°
- R-Value: 0.27 m²K/W
What's In The Box
- 8 x 10mm boards 1.2m x 0.6m