- Totally concealed touch switch for control of light fitting
- The light intensity level will be memorized until it is next reset (level memory).
- Designed in Italy
- Supplied with cables for 24V DC systems Maximum load 60W @ 24V DC
- Supplied with distributor block for connection of lights
- LED Driver sold separately
The Domus line Capsens 2.0 Switch is a totally concealed switch which is designed to be installed on the back of surfaces such as wood, and other non-metallic materials. The Capsens switch allows for devices to be operable without contact with the switch, but only with the surface it is installed under.
How Capsen works: Turn on and off simply by contact of the hand with the surface below which CAPSENS is applied. With a prolonged touch, it is possible to regulate the light intensity (dimmer function). A short flash of CAPSENS indicates that maximum light intensity has been reached.
The Capsens is compatible with wood (max thickness 30mm), plexiglass(max thickness 20mm), glass(max thickness 12mm) surfaces and most surfaces without metallic content.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Domus Line Capsens 2.0 Dimmable Concealed Touch Switch Black
- Instruction Manual