Therm-Oz Thermostatic Shower
The Therm-oz Reno Kit converts a two tap manual shower into a Thermostatic shower, adjustable slide rail and handset, with no pipework alteration and no electrics.
- Manufactured to Australian standards
- Perfect for assisted living applications in the home due to numerous safety features.
- The thermostatic cartridge senses fluctuations in incoming water pressure and blends hot water with cold water to ensure a constant and safe water temperature.
- The surface temperature of the valve remains below 20 degrees, so always cool to touch.
- The valve is designed to shut off instantly in the event of a cold or hot water supply failure, preventing the risk of scalding.
- Simple to use, rotate right handle to adjust flow rate, and rotate left handle to adjust temperature.
- A safety override button to set a max temperature.
- Comes complete with adjustable slide rail shower and handset for easy retrofit.
- Watermark approved: Watermark licence WMK26224
- The standard for this valve is listed in the AS/NZS 3500:2018 Plumbing code. Can be fitted anywhere.