Heated Towel Rails are an affordable luxury for every bathroom for warming and drying your towels. This smaller size rail is ideal for when only a small space is available in the room and for drying one towel. The electric towel rail is designed to rapidly heat up and reach a temperature of around 45-55 degrees. The rail can be operated using an on/off switch however we recommend using a timer to allow you to set and forget and control your running costs.
- Multiflex wiring means the rail can either be hard wired or plug in with the connection point available to install at any of the 4 fixing points for greater flexibility.
- Quality 304-grade stainless steel material
- PVD Brushed Nickel finish
- IP55 Safe for use in bathrooms
- 7 year warranty
- Toasty towels in time for your shower! Add a timer so you can choose when your towel ladder turns on and ensure it turns off when not in use. View the range of Thermogroup timers here
Lead Length: 1.8m
Wiring Type: Multiflex
Material: 304 grade stainless steel
IP Rating: IP55
Warranty: 7 year warranty
If you are unsure of the bathroom zones and what voltage you require, please read through Everything You Need To Know About Heated Towel Rails.
What's In The Box
- Thermogroup 4 Bar 550mm Heated Towel Ladder
- Fixing Kit