Timberline Bathroom Vanity
Timberline vanities are custom made with love in Australia, in the northern NSW town of Armidale. Each Timberline vanity is unique in it's design, and that's because it is designed by you!
Choose from a wall hung vanity or freestanding vanity with a wide range of sizes and configurations, colours, handles, counter tops, basins and accessories to make your custom made bathroom vanity truly unique.
Each timberline vanity is 100% Australian made using the best materials from brands such as Polytec and Laminex finishes, Blum soft closing door hinges, Grass soft closing drawer runners plus Caesarstone bench tops.
Timberline Bathroom Vanity Features:
- The best in door and drawer hardware with lifetime warranties throughout. German made Blum clip top Bluemotion door hinges and either Blum or Grass drawer runners (depending on the model).
- Soft-closing doors and drawers (please note some internal make-up drawers are standard closing due to the size.)
- Tongue and groove construction with brackets ensures exceptional strength and durability plus 16mm solid backs on all vanities makes for an easy and safe wall mounted installation.
- Australian made in a state of the art factory in Armidale NSW, using quality Australian moisture resistant board with either an "E0" or E1" low formaldehyde Eco Friendly product grade.
- Industry leading manufacturing and delivery times.
- Thousands of combinations to inject your personality into your custom vanity.
Vanity Size options:
- Small vanities, 400 - 600mm wide
- Medium vanities, 650 - 950mm wide
- Large vanities, 1000 - 1800mm wide
Complete the look with Timberline Bathroom Products
Each Timberline vanity also has a range of accessories including lighting, drawer inserts, internal powerpoints and bins. Simply choose your option on each product page when customising your vanity.
Why Buy Your Timberline Vanity from The Blue Space?
The Blue Space is the leading online supplier of Timberline vanities with years of experience as a premier Timberline partner with priority access to the Timberline team if needed.
Our team of specialists are regularly trained by Timberline so we can give you the best and most up to date information to make choosing your new bathroom vanity easy and stress free.
The Blue Space service doesn't stop when you place your order online. Our team of experts will call you ASAP to confirm the vanity specifications and advise on any changes needed, for that extra piece of mind.
Paying for your Timberline Vanity
At The Blue Space we believe you should be able to pay how you want and without surprise charges at the checkout. That is why you can pay in almost any payment method, fee free!
- All major credit cards, including Amex with no additional fees! Keep the points!
- ZipPay or Zip Money for interest free payment terms
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Shopify Pay
- Direct Bank Transfer
- Over the phone via credit card
Need expert Timberline Vanity Advice?
Contact our expert Australian team at The Blue Space, use the live chat feature at the bottom right of our website or call us on (02) 9674 1000.
Why not let us choose the products for you? Our ConciergeBlue product selection service takes the hassle out of choosing. Simply fill out our form and our expert staff will do the rest!
- Caroma Bathrooms
- Phoenix Tapware
- ADP Vanities and Furniture
- Clark Bathrooms & Kitchens
- Turner Hastings Bathroom & Kitchen
- Dorf Taps & Showers
- Timberline Vanities
- Loughlin Furniture Designs
- Rifco Vanities
- Thermogroup Heated Towel Rails
- Decina Spa Baths
- Meir Tapware
- Fienza Bathware
- Bounty Brassware Wastes
- Jamie J Tapware
- Seima Bathrooms & Kitchens
- Marquis Vanities
- Methven Taps & Showers
- Studio Bagno Designer Bathrooms
- Forme Bathroom Collection
- Lafeme Smart Toilets
- See more