- Modern graphite nickel entrance handle
- Available in 4 different lengths
- 300mm (50mm projection, 270mm centers)
- 600mm (60mm projection, 560mm centers)
- 900mm (60mm projection, 860mm centers)
- 1800mm (60mm projection, 1760mm centers)
- Back to back fixing, sold as a pair
- Suitable for use on timber doors, aluminium doors and glass doors
- Commonly used on hinged doors, pivot doors and sliding doors
- This pull handle is also compliant with AS.1428 disability code and constructed of 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel
- Pair with a graphite nickel lock kit to complete the look
Zanda Architectural Hardware is a designer, manufacturer and supplier of high quality architectural door hardware.
Our commitment is to complement the fine art of architecture in everything we do. That is why Zanda’s exquisite range is designed ‘in house’ and manufactured to the highest standards of quality. It is also why every one of our door handle designs can be traced back to an architectural influence.
First impressions count. That’s why more architects and designers are specifying Zanda entrance door pull handles in some of Australia’s finest homes and buildings.
316 Stainless Steel
What's In The Box
2 x Zanda Polo Pull Handle Graphite Nickel