- Zanda sliding door lock kit in matte black finish
- Kit includes 2 x Verve Flush Pulls with Euro keyholes – constructed from 316 stainless steel, 1 x 1290 Sliding Door Mortice Lock, 1 x 1178 40mm double cylinder, 1 x 5259 Flush Pull
- An innovative product where the flush pulls and escutcheon are integrated into one unit, this means a lockable door can be perfectly flush with nothing projecting past the flush pulls
- Ideal for a sliding stacker door or a door going into a cavity
- This kit come as standard with our famous English made 1290 mortice lock
- A 57mm backset and 76mm overall case size
- Will suit most timber doors styles and some aluminium ones
- Minimum door thickness to suit the lock kit is 36mm.
- Manufactured from 316 grade stainless steel, can be used outdoors
Zanda Architectural Hardware is a designer, manufacturer and supplier of high quality architectural door hardware.
Our commitment is to complement the fine art of architecture in everything we do. That is why Zanda’s exquisite range is designed ‘in house’ and manufactured to the highest standards of quality. It is also why every one of our door handle designs can be traced back to an architectural influence.
316 Grade Stainless Steel
What's In The Box
- 2 x Verve Flush Pulls with Euro keyholes – constructed from 316 stainless steel
- 1 x 1290 Sliding Door Mortice Lock
- 1 x 1178 40mm double cylinder
- 1 x 5259 Flush Pull
- 3 x keys