Under Cabinet Lighting
Explore our range of under cabinet lighting suitable for the bathroom or kitchen. Under cabinet lighting is a fantastic addition to any home, as it provides an extra point of illumination to otherwise generally darker spaces. Available in many different forms, either stand alone or strip lighting, this mode of light can be used for task based scenarios, such as when chopping vegetables at the counter, or when wanting to create some ambience within the kitchen, when having a quiet night in.
We love under cabinet lighting for its convenience and ability to add a sense of luxury within any space. Utilise under cabinet lighting in a range of spaces inluding the kitchen, bathroom, laundry, living and bedroom! There is always a space in need of some more lighting, and these are the lights for you. Here at The Blue Space, we only offer trusted industry brands, such as Domus Line, perfect for your home renovation!
Things to remember when choosing your Bathroom Lighting
- Consider if you need your lighting to be waterproof
- Understand where to position lighting above a mirror to avoid creating shadows
- Create a retreat feel by using pendant lights, it is easy and cost effective
- If you have children using the bathroom in the middle of the night consider sensor controlled lighting or LED strip lighting as a night light
- Why not add a shower head with LED lighting?
Things to remember when choosing your Kitchen Lighting
- Your food prep and cooking zones should be free of shadows by using adequate task lighting, ensuring these activities can be done safely
- Consider softer ambient lighting for your dining and after dinner conversations
- The kitchen is a very different place at different times of the day so be sure you have lighting options that give you the flexibility to adjust at various times
- LEDs can provide a bright light without producing any heat, which is ideal for under cabinet lighting near food prep zones
- Open plan living dining? Pendant lights in your dining area can be a great way to segment the room from your kitchen
- Install pendant lights 80cm above a bench or table, this creates comfortable light and enough room for people to move around