Under Cabinet Lighting
Explore our range of under cabinet lighting suitable for the bathroom or kitchen.
Thing to remember when choosing your Bathroom Lighting
- Consider if you need your lighting to be waterproof
- Understand where to position lighting above a mirror to avoid creating shadows
- Create a retreat feel by using pendant lights, it is easy and cost effective
- If you have children using the bathroom in the middle of the night consider sensor controlled lighting or LED strip lighting as a night light
- Why not add a shower head with LED lighting?
Thing to remember when choosing your Kitchen Lighting
- Your food prep and cooking zones should be free of shadows by using adequate task lighting, ensuring these activities can be done safely
- Consider softer ambient lighting for your dining and after dinner conversations
- The kitchen is a very different place at different times of the day so be sure you have lighting options that give you the flexibility to adjust at various times
- LEDs can provide a bright light without producing any heat, which is ideal for under cabinet lighting near food prep zones
- Open plan living dining? Pendant lights in your dining area can be a great way to segment the room from your kitchen
- Install pendant lights 80cm above a bench or table, this creates comfortable light and enough room for people to move around