- 304 Grade Brushed Stainless Steel
- Hard Wired - cable side universal, can be left or right wired
- 32mm diameter rails
- Available in 500mm, 650mm, and 800mm sizes
- 90mm protrusion from wall
- IP Rating - IPX7
- Approval - SAA
- 7 year warranty
- Fixing bar and transformer sold separately
- All single bars sold individually. We recommend bars are used in groups of 3, 4 or 5 to efficiently dry towels
- Can be installed anywhere in the bathroom, including Zone 1
- Note: If more than 4 towel rails are being installed you will require a second fixing bracket and transformer
If you are unsure of the bathroom zones and what voltage you require, please read through Everything You Need To Know About Heated Towel Rails.
The rails are intended to be grouped into different configurations (3 bars, 4 bars, 4 bars with a central gap and 5 bars). When ordering the rails, in addition to ordering the number of rails you want, you also need a fixing bar and one or more transformers (one transformer will power 4 rails).
Our Fixing Bar has been specifically designed to allow up to 7 different configurations of multiple bars. As the bars are heated, we do not suggest having 1 or 2 bars as they would not be effective in drying or warming a towel.
-- 200mm spacing - 3, 4 or 5 bars and 2 + 2 (with 400mm gap)
-- 250mm spacing - 3 or 4 bars
-- 300mm spacing - 3 bars
What's In The Box
- Radiant 12V Single Bar Round Heated Rail 500mm Brushed SS
- Installation Instructions