Turner Hastings Ravine 66 x 51 Fine Fireclay Inset Sink
- Fine fireclay is fired at a higher temperature than standard ceramic, so the glazing is fused to the clay, making it more durable
- Glazed on all four sides
- Highly stain, scratch, and chemical resistant
- Waste Outlet Included: 40x50mm plug and waste with overflow included
- Inset mount
- Tap hole options: One
- Capacity: 45L
- Much more hygienic than stainless steel and is easier to clean
The Ravine fine fireclay sink collection is the perfect addition to any classic or contemporary styled kitchen, butlerâ€™s pantry or laundry. Handcrafted to perfection offering a lifetime warranty with plug & waste and overflow. The tap landing makes it great for laminate benchtops.
Made in Europe, the high quality fireclay and glazing is highly durable. This sink is thermal shock resistant, which means it can withstand fast changes in temperatures such as boiling water, which makes it stand out from other sinks on the market. The sink is highly stain, scratch and chemical resistant, making it more hygienic than most sinks on the market. Adding to the unique beauty of this sink is it's fine fireclay composition, which is a stronger and less brittle product than ceramic, making it highly. With a lifetime warranty, you cannot go wrong with a Turner Hastings sink
Note: Fine Fireclay is a natural product and therefore subject to variations. This should be seen as a quality that adds to its unique natural beauty. Variations +/- 2% to the specifications are common and acceptable and are within industry tolerance. We always recommend the cabinet maker and stone provider has the actual sink with them to measure before making cabinetry or cutting stone. For more information please visit our Installation Care & Warranty page or Contact Us.
What's In The Box
- Turner Hastings Ravine 66 x 51 Fine Fireclay Inset Sink
- 40x50mm plug and waste with overflow