- Lock and unlock your home without the hassle of keys
- Create unique PIN codes to share with your family and friends for ultimate convenience
- Including a backlit touch screen keypad, users have the option of entering a PIN code to unlock the door
- An automatic re-lock function is available so that when the latch is retracted, the lock will automatically lock after a specified period of time
- The Yale Assure Lock digital deadbolt can be upgraded with a Yale module (Yale Access, Z-Wave Plus* and ZigBee*) to seamlessly integrate into most home automation and alarm systems
- *Modules are sold separately
- Adjustable 60-70mm backset
- Door thickness range 35mm - 50mm
- Rose dimensions: 54mm Hole
- Yale 1 year Electromechanical Warranty and Yale 10 Year Mechanical Warranty
- Can be paired with Yale Access Kit for App access. Needs a door lever, knob or pull handle with roller bolt to keep door closed when lock is unlocked.
Yale Access is Yale’s global digital locking solution for the residential market. Yale smart locks can now be controlled through the use of the Yale Access App, giving you total control over your lock. You are able to lock and unlock your door, grant access to others and keep track of visitor access all via your mobile device. With 24/7 lock activity, you can see who and when people accessed your lock. Using varying technologies including Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and GPS as well as the Yale Access App, the auto unlock function unlocks your door as you approach.
What's In The Box
Lockwood Yale Assure Lock
Strike and Deadbolt
4 x AA Batteries