- Designed in Australia for the specific needs of the Australian Market
- Suitable for 10 - 12mm thick glass doors as well as aluminium and timber doors up to 50mm thick.
- Available in 300mm, 450mm and 600mm lengths
- Lockwood Entrance Pull Handles are suitable for use in external environments.
- Ideal choice for commercial, industrial and residential applications
Fixing Surfaces: Timber, Aluminium, Glass.
Lockwood Entrance Pull Handles are constructed using the finest materials to incorporate the maximum standards in style, durability, finish and design. Designed in Australia, Lockwood is renowned for their design and product quality.
Combining fit for purpose with the epitome of style, the Lockwood Entrance Pull Handles range represents a comprehensive collection of high quality back to back handles.
Nine designs, ranging from classic to contemporary, have been selected to complement the evolving style requirements of both residential and commercial market.
Constructed of 304 grade stainless steel, Lockwood Entrance Pull Handles are suitable for use in external environments
Refer to technical drawing image for dimensions
Satin Stainless Steel
What's In The Box
- Lockwood Entrance Pull Handle 143 Satin Stainless Steel
- Each Lockwood Entrance Pull Handle comes supplied with spigots to suit 10 - 12mm thick glass doors as well as aluminium and timber doors up to 50mm thick.