- Unique basin on toilet design, for small bathroom spaces and saving water by using the hand washing water to flush the toilet.
- Glazed box rim and trap for easy cleaning and hygiene control
- Soft closing seat will stop that loud bang in the middle of the night as the seat slams shut
- The greenest toilet, saving precious water by using the water from your hand washing to flush the next flush
- The compact design is the perfect solution for small bathrooms or where space is at a premium
- Not only water saving, but space and money saving as well, perfect for powder rooms to avoid putting in a separate basin
- Save up to 70% water when compared to an 11 litre single flush toilet suite and separate hand basin, 10% in comparison to a Caroma 4.5/3L toilet and separate hand basin, and save 17% water when compared to a standard dual flush and separate hand basin.
- Suitable for use with septic tanks when used for the outlet. If intending to use the septic tank to feed the cistern ensure you have good filtration, otherwise problems will occur with the inlet and outlet and the system will block.
- Height of the tap on toilet: 155mm
Caroma continues a proud history of water saving innovations and this one breaks through to be Australia's first WELS 5 star rated toilet. The unique cistern design incorporates an integrated dual-flush push button and spout combination designed to lower total bathroom water usage. Profile 5 saves water by allowing the same water to be used for two purposes. Fresh water is first used for hand washing and then flows into the cistern to ultimately flush the toilet. If you are looking for the most reliable green toilet in Australia, then this is the one for you.
What's In The Box
- Caroma Profile 5 Toilet Suite Deluxe with Integrated Hand Basin
- Fixing Kit